Here are some more numbers to help you make your picks:
"EW" means expected wins ('opening' round not included).
-Overall odds in the original efficiency simulation
-Overall odds in the LRMC simulation
-Consistency values (for each tournament team) - higher means more inconsistent
I am currently running a new efficiency simulation that uses a different formula than before to predict Percent Chance of Win.
Also, here is a quick rundown by Dean Oliver on why slow-paced teams like Wisconsin increase their likelihood of losing to less efficient teams.
- ► 2012 (19)
- Dirk for MVP!
- My Lazy Lazy Lazy Lazy RPI
- Here We Go!!! (Into overtime!)
- Updated Bracket Picks (Expected Wins)
- Top Final Fours
- Official Tournament Picks, CONTINUED....
- OFFICIAL Tournament Picks, VERSION ONE
- S-Curve Madness: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- The Humans are a Little Too Impressed...
- Unranked Lurkers
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2010 (25)